Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ishant Sharma

First bit of advice from a coach

Always respect your opponents.

First boots

My first pair were Ace spikes, which my father bought for Rs 650. The first time I went to the club they said I couldn't bowl in the rubber sneakers I had as I would slip on the turf. The spikes lasted one year, but the initial feeling of getting into something new was very good.

First time I sent the stumps flying in Tests

It was a great feeling when I bowled Morne Morkel in the Kanpur Test. I really like the idea of getting a batsman bowled because it boosts your confidence, and you can get more aggressive.

First cricketing souvenir

The cricket ball with which I got my debut wicket, which was against Bangladesh. I got it signed by Anil bhai [Kumble]. He wrote, "Well done. Many more."

First car

A Honda Civic - my first major purchase after I began playing international cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

All the links on cricwork.blogspot.com are from other third party sites and public servers that are on the Internet. We do not host any files, cricwork.blogspot.com is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate file host's. We don't want to hurt anybody's feeling with our posts in the blog. Incase, if any body has any kind of objection on the posts on this blog, then please contact us with valid identity and such posts will be removed immediately.